It’s National Chicken Month, and we’re celebrating with a classic favorite.
With only five ingredients, this makes for a fast, versatile chicken salad. Eat it on a sandwich, with crackers, or scoop it up with some celery.
What is your favorite chicken recipe?
Quick and Easy Chicken Salad
- 3 cups cooked chicken breast, diced or shredded
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans or almonds
- 1/3 cup red grapes, cut in quarters
- 1/4 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix until well incorporated.
2. Serve immediately or refrigerate and enjoy later.