Each year, the Foodbank distributes roughly 800,000 lbs of potatoes to families in need. We know how to celebrate a potato around here!
Easy Potato Salad
- 4 cups of baby red potatoes, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 cup onion (red or white), finely diced
- 1 teaspoon honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white or red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Boil potatoes until soft, approximately 10 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- Combine onion, green pepper, mustard, olive oil, vinegar, and mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Once potatoes have cooled, combine potatoes with mixture and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve at room temperature or refrigerate until ready to serve.