Since mid-March, the St. Louis Area Foodbank has been mobilizing our resources to get food and supplies to people who need them in the 26 counties we serve in Missouri and Illinois. Thanks to community participation and support, we have been able to increase our distribution events and available resources for our neighbors in need. If you need help or want to help, visit our Covid-19 Relief page.
- 55 | Temporary Disaster Program partners we have onboarded since the outbreak of Covid-19.
- 8,236,390 | Meals distributed so far. Our goal is to distribute 10 million meals by the end of June!
- 61% | Increase of requests for SNAP application assistance. There has been a 170% increase in SNAP applications in our service territory since mid-March.
- 68 | Number of virtual food drives that have been started in response to Covid-19.
Stories from the Front Lines
- Mobile Distribution | Collinsville, IL
- Partner Agency Spotlight: Soup-n-Share Outreach Program
- Victory Church Mobile Distribution | Pevely, MO
- St. Louis Area Foodbank Covid-19 Response and Relief efforts
- St. Louis Area Foodbank Covid-19 Volunteer Efforts
- The Bi-State Region’s Response to Hunger During the Covid-19 Pandemic
- The Foodbank is Here to Help
- Fighting Hunger and Feeding Hope During Unprecedented Times
- St. Louis Area Foodbank helping families during outbreak
- NBA stars Tatum and Beal team up to help St. Louis Area Foodbank
- Sesser, IL hosts mobile food market
- St. Louis Area Foodbank supply still strong despite 30 percent increase in demand
- Pierre Desir donates 20,000 meals to the St. Louis Area Foodbank
- YMCA partners with St. Louis Area Foodbank for emergency relief donations
- Food pantry sees long lines amid COVID-19 concerns