The St. Louis Area Foodbank has employment opportunities.
A leadership position responsible for developing and implementing the various programs used by the St. Louis Area Foodbank to help feed those in need, including, but not limited to, the following:
USDA (US Department of Agriculture) Programs:
• TEFAP (The Emergency Food Assistance Program)
• CSFP (Commodity Supplemental Food Program)
• SNAP Outreach (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program)
• SFSP (Summer Food Service Program)
Non-federally Subsidized Programs:
• Food Pantry and Soup Kitchen Monitoring
• Food Safety Training for Foodbank Staff and Agency Representatives
• THFP (Transitional Housing Food Program)
• Mobile Food Distribution Programs
Meets directly with legislators, local businesses and schools about the Foodbank’s work in the field of hunger relief and how they can get involved. This includes working to educate the public about legislation, volunteering, holding food and funds drives, and making monetary donations. Advocates on behalf of those we serve to ensure the maximum amount of assistance is available for those in need.